10 Jan 2020£45 10:00 - 12:00
Public Relations is one of the most vital tools for business success. Getting your message across has never been tougher; with increased competition, crowded social media and busy lifestyles all making connecting with your audience more imperative than ever before.
During this 2-hour workshop, learn:
- How to find a newsworthy angle to your business and compose a press release that will stand out from the crowd
- How to correctly identify your target media
- The Dos and Don’ts of marketing your business – don’t fall into the usual traps
- Time-efficient PR methods
- Online marketing for beginners
- Effective networking
Course notes are available at the end of the workshop.
One to one follow-up consultations are available to explore a bespoke PR campaign for your business.
More information at: www.chalmersnewspr.co.uk/public-relations