It’s well known that blogs can be great for Google, great for driving your Social Media presence and a fantastic way to boost credibility and engage with your audience, but ever realised they can be just as useful offline?
For starters, blogs can:
- Keep your website topical and up to date
- Power your Social Media marketing
- Help to educate your audience and build your credibility
- Broaden the amount of search terms that reach your website
- Increase the visits to your website from Google
- Added search context enabling better search terms in Google
…and that’s just a few reasons!
WordPress is the most popular Content Management and Blogging platform on the internet today (but don’t just take our word for it).